Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Getting Kind of Ridiculous!!!

You got it...another beautiful blog giving stuff away...Little Emma English Home Check it out...you'll enjoy it!



I PROMISE, I'll blog about something important soon...I've been sooo bad about updating my life in Blog! I went to a gorgeous wedding reception so I'll have lots of pics to post soon...I'll probably do some editing though, so it won't be right away.


Ok...I do have a couple of things to share...Thanks to this awesome thing called Groupon...I'm getting a 1 hour massage, valued at $185....BUT, I only paid $25!!! I'm soooo excited. It's been too long since I've had a massage and my back is needing it! Come tomorrow at noon, my body will be like jelly! For those of you in the OKC area...check it out...for those in other areas...you should go on a mad search for the thing that's like this in your city....they ALWAYS have great deals!


2nd thing to share....I'm getting a great tax return this year for once...and....I'm buying a BIKE!!! I haven't owned a bike since college. I live in a gorgeous neighborhood that has minimal traffic and beautiful tree tunnels (I LOVE tree tunnels)...so, I've been bike shopping! I'm super excited. I think I'm going the Mountain Bike direction or the Hybrid. I might go to the Bicycle Alley this weekend to try and make up my mind.




Here's a pic of the bike I like so far...I'll post pics once I get my actual bike! :-)








1 comment:

Luxury ZONE said...

Enamel has Movado watch beenpower balance used to embellish jewellery and other gold adornments since ancient times. Watchmakers adopted enamel from the 15th century onwards. From then on, craftsmen perpetually fine-tuned theirCartier Watch techniques to the point of developing four distinct methods: champleve, cloisonne, flinque and miniature enamelling.