Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Employed!!!

It's official....I'm moving to OKC to work with Arvest Bank as an Assistant Branch Manager. I'm excited about this for many reasons...going down a completely different career path, great opportunities to grow, I really like my Manager that I'll be working with, I'll be living 4 miles from my dear friend Amy and just 10 or 15 from my childhood friend Erika!!! I can't WAIT!
That's the latest update for now...I'll take pics of my new apartment when I get moved and settled in :-)
Thanks for all your prayers during this challening transition and for all the help you all exteneded me during "the Hunt".

4 comments:

marietta said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! That is so huge for you to find a job with the economy & job market so horrible right now. Praise the Lord!

The Congleton Family said...

Life has a lot in store for you! Can't wait to see pics of your apartment!

denise lopez said...

Hey girlie--just wanted to say that your faith and faithfulness during your unemployment storm WAS a huge testimony of remaining faithfull!! I just really wanted to see how many different ways I could use the word faithful in one comment!!

Anonymous said...

Alicia
My Sweet Friend,
So glad to hear you're making it so much better! Answered prayer!
Thank you for your playlist. I discovered K. Scott and like her a lot. Going to find her music tomorrow. Love, Gail