Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is HERE....HE's Here!!!!!

This Christmas the Lord has put a longing in my heart like never before....
This song is "Mary's Song"



I can't imagine looking into the sweet face of baby Jesus...
knowing He was here....
knowing He came to save us....
knowing that meant He was going to die....
right before her very eyes....

My heart is longing to see Him like never before....
it ACHES...but in a good way!

Thankful for His PERFECT Gift....
Jesus....
Thankful that He didn't leave us alone...
Holy Spirit....
Thankful that the longing in my heart will one day
be fulfilled!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
May your heart be filled with His presence!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

paige said...

such beautiful words my friend.
merry merry christmas to YOU.
thank you for all the love & encouragement.
blessings to you this holiday
xoxo

Alecia said...

Thanks Paige....you're welcome! :-)