Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I LOVE MY HOBBY!!!


I LOVE photography....
I'm still working on angles, editing and staging
but I'm having a blast!
Praying for the Lord to provide me with a camera
so I don't have to borrow from friends anymore...
I'm editing in Picnik right now....one day
I'll upgrade to PhotoShop!

I'm thankful for the friends that trust me
to take their pics.

The family in the above picture are dear friends of mine...
they asked ME to take their family pics this year...what an HONOR!
They were in Tulsa for Thanksgiving so we headed out
to Woodward Park...it was PACKED with people
taking their family pics...
We had a lot of fun and the kids got Slushees for smiling! :-)
Good call Mom & Dad!

The kids did a great job and they're stinkin' CUTE!!!
Thanks for letting me take the family pics this year
and giving me an opportunity to learn more.






Ariella asked me to take her senior pics....
We did 2 different sessions....
One in the summer and one in the fall...
For the summer session we spent some time
in Downtown OKC...
We hit the railroad tracks, Automobile Alley
and downtown...
For the fall pics...we found an open field with
flowers and a pond..

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL on the inside & out...
AND you should hear her sing!!!

A couple of these aren't edited but they're
still beautiful...












I would love any feedback....or suggestions for editing, tools, camera equipment, etc...


7 comments:

The Congleton Family said...

Awesome work, Alecia! Love your creative pics!

Alecia said...

Thanks KK! :-)

Unknown said...

Your pictures are awesome! I have photoshop and lightroom and personally I like lightroom better. Picnik is fun to play around with too. Especially if you want something in color and the rest of the picture black & white.

Myles said...

So cool!

Dylan said...

I LOVE to hear about other peoples faith, it just inspires me to grow in mine, and the pictuires were very good too! I love them! :)

Alecia said...

Thanks everyone...Katie..I'll check out lightroom...good to know.
Dylan, thanks for the encouragement!

kasey said...

Your photos are AWESOME!!!
I have a Canon 50D...i stepped up from the Rebel 16 mo ago. I have PS4, and mainly use the Florabella actions...and really just use one single action on all my photos. I want my photos to seem real...so really it's just more of a lighten and brighten. I know you can get ps elements for around $80 at Costco..and it's perfect for starting off. I also shoot in manuel....mostly AV mode...and depending on the lighting...i'll crank up the ISO's. If you are editing in Picnik...those are fabulous...and you my friend are talented!
k-