Monday, July 7, 2008

The Bachelorette Finale....

GO JASON!!!
.

.
I have so many other things I need to blog about right now but.....
I'm SOOOO ready for the finale and I hope so badly that she picks Jason...he's so sweet and wonderful!
I'm having a girls night to watch the finale...talking during commercials ONLY!!! :-D My adorable friend Amanda, who by the way didn't watch the show until I was at her house one Monday night and I had forgotten to set the VCR (Yes I still have a VCR- I also have DVR but I don't get local channels on it- How crazy and ridicoulous is that?!?!). Needless to say, I've had numerous phone calls during commercials, and after each episode since! I LOVE IT!!! So, Amanda & I decided that we MUST have a girls night to watch the finale...I'll post pictures when it's all said and done.

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Amen sister!
<><

denise lopez said...

I have not followed the Bachlorette, but does anyone think he looks like Rob Lowe?