Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Birthday Dinner!!!

Back Row clockwise- Val, Irina, Alex, Matt
Cathie, Me & Christine 
Unfortunately most of the people had left before this pic was taken.

Several of my friends came over last Sunday for another Birthday celebration...like I said...I plan on celebrating all month ;-D  It was a fun time to have everyone over...I LOVE hosting people- I can't do it enough.  I finally got my entire house organized and I'm so thrilled to have people over and not have to close certain door b/c I didn't want them to see some awful mess!  Everyone brought over some delicious food and we had a great time eating and enjoying each others company.  We had an amazing lemon raspberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and a marble cake as well!  It was such a sweet time.  Irina started this tradition last year on Alex's birthday where everyone goes around and says what they like about the Birthday boy/girl.  So...it stuck with the group and we've done it ever since and they continued the tradition on my birthday.  They said some of the most encouraging and amazing things.  All things that I need to hear, because deep down I didn't really believe them about myself.  It takes hearing it from others to really believe it.  Needless to say, I was very touched and Amy...you would've been proud...I didn't cry until the very end when Christine started to cry and it wasn't my movie cry either!!!
All in all it was a great evening and I felt truly blessed!

No comments: