Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Mother's Day Like None Other

Mother's day was a bit different for me this year.  We all gathered at 
my aunt & uncle's new house.  After grillin' out...my brother spotted Uncle Watt's 
ATV and wanted to ride.  Well....I've always ridden on the back and I wanted
to learn, so when he was done taking Catrina for a spin, he showed me how it worked.
I got on in my gaucho's and hot pink flip flops, clearly ATV apparel, and took off down the street.  It was a lot of fun...I will definitely do it again.  Adam asked if there were some fields to drive through and after we didn't see if for a while we decided to get in the car to look for him...Needless to say, it was a typical Adam moment...he's up to his knees in mud trying to get it out.  After a couple of failed attempts we finally got him out.  
We spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find my mom & step dad a new house....we're getting close.  Hopefully soon.
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.

Thanks to my amazing Great Grandmother Nana (85 yrs. old) for raising me and investing her life into me.  I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for her never ending sacrifices.
Love you TONS!

Nana & Catrina
Mom & Catrina
Adam & his daughter, Catrina
Adam teaching me how to drive a 4 wheeler!
That's right...how many of you were doing that
on mother's day?!?
My brother after we pulled him 
out of the mud
Chillin' after the big mess

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sweet Nana looks so cute with her little flower.