Saturday, May 24, 2008

Must Read...



This book is AMAZING!!! It gives a completely new view of God and His love for us. I've found myself sad that I'm only 55 pages away from the end...I don't want it to end. It's that fantastic. The middle is pretty basic for those that are not believers or are young believers. It kind of lays out a foundation of who God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are. When you get to the middle you just have to hang on and keep going...it's soooo worth it. No shocker here....I've shed a few tears while reading this book...oh, who am I kidding...I've balled!!! If you haven't read it yet...I HIGHLY recommend it. It may, as my friend says, ruffle your spiritual feathers a bit but it's well worth it.

If you decide to pick it up...Enjoy and please let me know what you think!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...I've got so many already on my list...but, I may like it...is it fiction or inspiration or what? It was fun being with you last night. Thanks for coming!!!

Amy said...

No, you cry...I don't believe it for one second!!!
I'll have to check this out, I'm always up for a new book.